Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's four in the morning, and
I've to admit I'M VERY AWAKE!
Lesson learnt: Wake up early
Thank God for Shayna's call(s),
or else I'd have been still been
sleeping away, oh what a pig!

Oh, she finally got her FOSSIL WATCH!
Hope you're happy with it IDIOT, which
you obviously are! Haha. It took her rather
long to get one though, from Heeren to Pac,
Pac to Heeren, I shant elaborate! Hahahha

Oh! Mel and Sam had nothing better to do, I'm serious.
I hope you'll didnt fall for their prank, like silly me!
Alright that reminds me, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS! : )

Dinner at Cartel with Shayna, Eliz, Beanie and Date.
Finally, after what seemed like ages, met Van Tng!
Missed that one like anything, wished we could
talk though but nah, she was working. :(
Beanie was being a retard though. Haha,
she still can't get over the MOLE, goodness!


-


Alright, I've been spending the last few hours, drawing away.
Ms Ho had better be happy, lets see what she has to say this
time round. Speaking of which, that reminds me, I've to stay
back after sch everyday to do my art with her :| Oh what joy!
But, on the other hand, its all good! At least I'm finally
starting on my coursework! I want my A1! AHHHHHHH!

Some idiot's nicely sleeping away when she's supposed to have
stayed up with me, while I do my art, but nvm, I'm thoughtful : ) Hahaha, alright she's gonna slap me when she sees this! Okay actually she did la, for awhile. But I was being her stupid personal DJ, Haha long story! Shant go into details.


Hahaha, as you can see I'm blogging nonsense,
I'd better get going, start on my geog project NOW before Jamie kills me :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home